
For a four year old at least.
The other day I was watching Funny Face and LaRue wandered in about halfway through and was completely hooked! She's a sucker for song and dance and throw a wedding dress into the mix and you've got most of her favorite things. When the movie was over the first thing she said was "Let's watch it again!" Though I enjoyed it re-watching immediately was not something I was interested in so I told her that if she wanted to she could watch it on the computer, and she did! Maybe next we'll try My Fair Lady.
3 comments:
It's genetic! We all love music!
Give LaRue a BIG 'XO' for me! :o)
Loveya!
Mom :o)
I have never seen that movie and I love musicals and Audrey Hepburn!! I must add it to my netflix list!
It's a fun romp, lot's of bozaz!
Post a Comment