Monday, June 23, 2008

Dancing Queen & Other Silliness

LaRue started her dance class today, she couldn't be cuter or more thrilled.

In other total and complete randomness as I was fixing dinner tonight the packaging on my Glad Press'n Seal caught my eye.These are the ideas for use around the home. Now I totally get covering a workspace and keeping your paint tray clean makes sense, but I'm a little confused over the shampoo and tooth care sealing. These ideas definitely make sense for traveling, but they weren't marked for Traveling, they were marked for Around the House. Is this a thing that people do? Do you guys wrap and rewrap your shampoo and toothpaste on a daily or more than daily basis? Or have the Glad people just decided to make a more aggressive marketing campaign to get the coveted demographic which consists of the obsessively compulsive clean?
These are the mysteries that plague me.

Oh and one last thing, when I say y'all here, I don't mean for it to be read in a "y'all come back now" type of way (not that there's anything wrong with that). I mean it to be read in more of an Amy Poehler ghetto-ey type of way. Maybe I should just type it yall, no apostrophe, yeah I think that's the ticket. I don't know why that distinction is important to me but it is. Class dismissed.

1 comment:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Love the pic of LaRue! What a darling! :o) The Press'nSeal ideas were interesting. You're right, I'm sure the shapoo, etc. is for traveling, though they didn't classify it as such.I just use a zip lok bag for that stuff when traveling. It's easier to get the stuff in and out of. The P'nS is pretty tough stuff and I really like it,though you'd have to have money to 'throw around' to use it all the time for projects! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)