Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pink Fluff and Happiness

LaRue was wearing her bright pink Sleeping Beauty dress and Matilda was dancing around the room in a fluffy pink tutu. There was so much twirling, and laughing and tickling and giggling and spinning and falling and LaRue saying something funny every ten seconds and Matilda making the cutest little singing noises and I thought 'I am so happy'. In those five to ten minutes it was just joy in our living room. Not worries, not things to do, not problems, just joy.
LaRue was feeling the love too and bent over to give Tillie a sweet little kiss.
Matilda was not feeling the love and bit LaRues lip hard enough that it started bleeding.
Five minutes over, let the screaming, bleeding and crying commence. But I love that five minutes, I hope I will always be able to picture those five minutes, my girlies are growing up too fast.

1 comment:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

I love that picture! They are so cute and adorable! That Tillie is such a funny little girl! She just seems to be a little minx when it comes to her big sister. She knows LaRue is being nice and it's almost like she just has to do something like 'bite LaRue's lip! :o)
Love ya!
Mom