Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Your Secret is NOT Safe With LaRue...

A conversation had between LaRue and Jordan before I was out of bed this morning.

LaRue: Daddy, you stink!

Daddy: That's not very nice.

LaRue: Well sometimes Mommy and me say 'Daddy stinks!'

I'm sure I have no idea what she's talking about.


4 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Kids do say the darndest things! You'll have to teach her,'If you can't say anything nice, think of something nice to say anyway!'
Love ya!
Mom :o)

*julie* said...

Oh my, I just laughed so hard I cried. That girl is just the funniest thing I know!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Yes. I'm sure too.
The pumpkins below are perfect!

And I swear on a stack of pumpkins I so not want a tag...but if you want you can link to each of the person's blogs below on your book tag...and they will sooo thank you! (only if you want tho!)

Jerilee E. said...

Too funny! Can't wait to see those cute girls! It snowed the other day thus convincing my children that it's Christmas-time and THUS time to go see Gramma, Ruesie, Tilla and everyone else. Just so you know, Matilda will always be Tilla to my kids... don't know what to do about it :)!