Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun Fall Frolicking

We went to the park yesterday and it was perfect, not too hot, not too cold, all you needed was a light jacket, almost as though it was April 25th. One thing about Matilda that I absolutely adore is that when she wears a hoodie, she almost always has to have the hood up. Love these funny girls. That's an order.

3 comments:

bizyscissors said...

Very cute!:)

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Such a cute pair of girls! Love the picture and I love LaRue's new do! Tillie has such a cute sweater on!
Love ya!
Mom :o)

Colburns said...

So Cute They look like they have fun together. Lisa I was wondering if you were up tp making a couple more custom monkeys for christmas? A batman like the one below, a star wars and a pink and brown tutu monkey. Let me know what your thoughts are I love your work it is adorable! email me bc.colburn@cox.net