Monday, October 20, 2008

Trick or Treat?

Treat!

I'm doing a giveaway! How do you like that? I'm like, this real lady who has a blog and does giveaways right? Meh... probably not a real lady, but I am doing the giveaway.
Remember when I told you about all the fall projects I had in mind? Well I actually got around to making the Halloween bunting, banner thingie (that's the for real technical name y'all). Actually I got around to making more than one, and that's what I'm giving away. Feast your eyes...
and a little closer look...
So, if you'd like to enter, (and if you wouldn't like to enter that's completely fine, just know I'll be completely and horribly crushed) leave me a comment on this post, maybe since it's Halloween you could tell me your favorite candy or something spooky. Leave your comment by midnight on Thursday, it doesn't get any spookier than midnight after all. I'll draw the name out of a hat, post the winner, and get it sent out on Friday so that ideally the winner would be able to enjoy it for a few days before the big event.
Here's where I troll for comments strongly encourage you to enter. I'm pretty sure I have a readership that tops out at about ten (optimistically) so your chances of winning are pretty good. And even if you don't care for the banner, (though, how could you not, we all know I have questionable impeccable taste) it's always fun to win something, right? Good luck!

9 comments:

D said...

I want it! It's too cute....just like the batman monkey (hint hint)
:)

*julie* said...

Pah! I came here simply to thank you for the cupcakery give-away tip (which I DIDN'T already know about, so Thank You!) only to find yet another one! Another give-away that is, not another cupcake. Which technically isn't true because I see two cute cupcakes on your sidebar.
But anyway, I'm convinced you need to have some kind of luck to win these things, so I'll content myself with knowing that I'm related to someone who does cool things like give-aways :)
Dah-ling bunting dear. Sorry. I can't say bunting without thinking I'm British for a moment. Very cute, so very festive. Love your banners Lisa! We're currently enjoying your Autumn leaves and very thankful for at least some small sign of the season in my home decor. Thanks for that ;)

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

I LOVE IT!!! That is sooo cute Lisa. It turned out great. You inspire me to be more crafty, just not to the point where I actually do anything myself, just wishing that I had the time to be so crafty. You can consider me officially entered and hoping to win. Although, I have no luck at anything when it comes to winning, but nonetheless I will wish. By the way, there is a site called random.org I believe where they will select a random number (say there are 10 comments, they pick #3, 3rd person to post wins, got it?). That's what all the other blogs I stalk use to pick winners for give-aways. Just FYI. I love you and how fun, your first give-away!! :0)

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

I am 'NOT' entering, so please leave my name out. :o) I just had to say though, your bunting is 'fabulous dahling, simply fabulous' and absolutely adorable! Dad brought a box of decorations in last night dated 12/97 from our 'unpacked boxes' and this one had not been unpacked since our move from Hawaii 7 1/2 years ago! Tra-la! It had cute stuff in it! All of it Halloween! I remember making it all too at that Craft store by Bi-Mart in O.C. we'd come visit Grandma and also Michelle and Chris when lived there! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)

Jerilee E. said...

Consider me entered! I have to get all my crafty crafties from others this year... they are NOT getting done around here! You are too cute and awesome with all your buntings and etc. I am SO impressed and I am crossing my fingers for myself, hoping to get lucky!!!

Campbell said...

WOW Lisa what a crafty lady you have turned out to be! If I even tried to do something like that it would be one big messy mess. I have no Halloween decorations except our scary pumpkins that we carved, which I would have to say are pretty scary! So I want to be entered into the drawing!

emily said...

That is sooo adorable. Everything you touch turns to cute. :) I have the opposite problem with crafts. But I know when I SEE something I like. Does that count? Anyway, love the bunting...very Halloweeny!!

alina said...

i AM sooooo ENTERED! that is just super cute! and some thing spooky about me is that i have seen and talked to spirits since i was a little girl!... (i don't go spreading that around but since its Halloween and you needed something spooky...) i guess i could have said my favorite candy is/are junior mints, but that just doesn't seem as fun/interesting!lol

Janette Reeves said...

I would love to be entered into your drawing! My favorite Halloween candy by far have got to be Tootsie Rolls! Kind of weird, yes, but for some odd reason I love them! Something spooky about me... Drum roll... I have 3 girls/daughters too! Congrats on girl # 3! (Now, I know that's not really spooky, but I just don't have any spookiness in my life. I'm officially boring.)