Secondly, last night we all went to a Harry Potter party at my friend Sallis house. It was lots of fun, there was magically delicious food, and I'm not talkin' lucky charms.
The ambience was mystical and spooky.
We got a little tipsy from the butterbeer, don't tell my mom!
And the kids ran around in Dorians dress ups while the "grown ups" played Harry Potter Scene It. Jordan and I totally won, though it was very close at the end.
We had a great time and Salli completely outdid herself with the fun decorations and delicious food. My itty bitty contribution was a plate full of pumpkin pasties, a fun treat and you can find the recipe here.
4 comments:
That is so cool. I've totally been wanting to have a Harry Potter Halloween party with Pumpkin Pasties, Butterbeer and the whole works. That looks so fun!! Love it!
those pastries look so beautiful!!!
i am sooo making those this year!
Ohhh! That sounded like so much fun! I love your pumpkin pasties too! Yum! Yum! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)
I went to the site where your recipe was posted and my, oh my! Britta, if that's who does this, has gone first class, all the way Hogwarts reality! Wow! Cool! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Post a Comment