As I said earlier, the amazing and beautiful dress was made by the amazing and beautiful Michelle. Her daughter Lauren wore it to my wedding five and half years ago, last year I loaned them the sheep costume and McKenna and Brooklynn went as this pair. So we're not quite original, but it took zero work a concept with which I am always on board. They were quite a hit, though they look a little uminmpressed in the picture, they were just tired of me making them pose and their minds were already on candy candy candy. The weather turned out just right, no rain, a little misty and not even very chilly. Tillie was so busy eating her suckers I'm not sure that she actually said "trick or treat" even once, but she still made out like a little bandit.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween 2008
As I said earlier, the amazing and beautiful dress was made by the amazing and beautiful Michelle. Her daughter Lauren wore it to my wedding five and half years ago, last year I loaned them the sheep costume and McKenna and Brooklynn went as this pair. So we're not quite original, but it took zero work a concept with which I am always on board. They were quite a hit, though they look a little uminmpressed in the picture, they were just tired of me making them pose and their minds were already on candy candy candy. The weather turned out just right, no rain, a little misty and not even very chilly. Tillie was so busy eating her suckers I'm not sure that she actually said "trick or treat" even once, but she still made out like a little bandit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So very precious and cute, cute, cute! How I wish I could have seen them myself! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Oh my goodness, they are just too super cute. We definitely missed being there for Halloween! I still can't believe you crocheted that whole lamb suit- you amaze me!
I keep forgetting to tell you how much your girls melt my heart with their costumes, every year!
I miss those cuties!
Post a Comment