
When we went to the pumpkin patch I bought three of these lil cuties for a dollar, they're just so cute and little after all. Well the girls thought that they were just about the funnest things ever and every time I wasn't looking, little hands would snatch them off the shelf and oh the beatings these poor little pumpkins would get. Notice the sad pumpkin to the right and his stubby stem, courtesy of LaRue.
Well for about a week now one member of this trio has been missing. My hope is that this poor, tortured gourd somehow found it's way to freedom, on the
outside. My suspicion is that in a few weeks, maybe months, a horrible, musty smell will guide me to the one place I would never ever think to look and there I'll find a sad, lonely and melty pumpkin.
I'll let you know.
2 comments:
Sooo many places to hide! :o) Think like the kids...some nifty little place to hide that pumpkin!
Cute!
Love ya!
Mom :o)
LOL! you have no idea of the amounts of joy reading your blog brings me! good luck pumpkin sleuthing! ;)
Post a Comment