As far as Mostly Monkeys goes, I won't be making anymore monkeys before the end of the year BUT after the new year, I have the socks to guarantee six Batmonkeys and four Brobees. If you know you will want one of these contact me through Etsy and I'll put your name on the list. When the monkey of your choice is finished I'll contact you, and I'll list it in the shop as being on hold for you. Both monkeys will be $28.00 each with $7.50 shipping and handling US, $10.00 to Canada. I'm open to shipping elsewhere, I'd just have to figure out the number.
Anyway, enough shop talk and onto the reason you're all here!
Using the Random Number Generator, The Black Friday Giveaway winner is.....
54, Jonathan! Who said: Hey, these are fantastic! My two-year-old daughter says she likes the Brown Super Monkey with Stripes.
Again, thank you so much to everybody who played, the monkeys and I really appreciate it, and if you're shopping out and about today, good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment