Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh Happy Day.

I voted, yay! Now, please to enjoy my election day Haiku...
Chips fall where they may
I'm thrilled it's election day
Because I just can't take it anymore people!!!!!
It's been a while since I took an english class so I'm not 100% sure my form is spot on, but it feels good to me.
That's about as political as I'll be getting on this day of days.
I did also want to mention that if you had any interest in winning this little lady

then head on over to Natalie's Sentiments where I'm participating in a giveaway. Deadline to enter is Sunday, and you actually have the choice between this lady friend or any of the other three in my shop. I know my shop is embarrassing right now, hardly any monkeys and none of them are the supercutest, but I'm busily working on a huge batch of monkeys for a craft fair in a few weeks where probably none of them will sell, and at which point boy, will I have a big shop update.
Anywho, good luck!

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Lisa-confidence! You do AMAZING WORK! They'll all sell! :o)

emily said...

I like your haiku. I'm ready for this election to be over too. Let the people speak and then we don't have to hear/fight about it anymore. I like your cute monkeys!!