Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hmmmm...

I need your help my friends.
I was working on monkeys because what else in this world would I be doing? As I started to get to work on this pair,-please forgive the fuzziness, my photography skills are nonexistent-

I was reminded of this little weirdo.

Which led to me making this little wierdo.So what I need your help with is deciding. Should I keep this pair "Brobee-fied" or should he immediately be "De-Brobee-fied"? I honestly can't decide and have gone back and forth about it numerous times. Obviously this is a matter of great import, so quick and honest feedback would be genuinely appreciated.

8 comments:

Karli said...

Keep It!!!! He is ADORABLE!!! (posting all the way from BC Canada!!!)

emily said...

I say keep it. It looks really good and quite the resemblance!! I must admit though, I'm not cool and I didn't know who Brobee was...I had to google him.

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

OH MY HECK! What a scream. Definitely keep him. My girls could see the picture from the other room and were like "Brobee, Brobee, Brobee", "Yo Gabba Gabba". I think he looks great. Give him a try and see what happens. If he doesn't sell, you can always pick him apart and turn him into someone new. But I don't think it will come to that. Love ya!

D said...

keep him! How cute is he? and how funny! Love him...but not as much as Batmonkey. NO- I'm not going to stop. :)

Jerilee E. said...

Obviously keep it! Sage saw it and said "I wanna watch Gabba Gabba.. I want gabba gabba!!!". Very recognizable.. even to adults. Thanks to some Soup from Joel.

The Polka Dot Apron said...

You MUST keep him!! My little niece LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba and she would go ape 'poo' over this little guy (no pun intended!) I can't believe how creative you are! Kolton's little monkey, Ike, is still his favorite sleeping buddy.

Campbell said...

So lisa I have never seen or heard of this little green monster you showed a picture of and then made. But today for the first time or i guess the second time I saw this little grean monster on a little boy's sweat shirt in my class and he was pretty proud of his little green friend on his shirt. He is alittle odd looking, but cute at the same time!

Ruth said...

Dom't keep him cuz I want him. I will by it.