Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ha!

Matilda is obsessed with our copy of this book:
She gets it down off the shelf at least once a day and usually more than that.
Basically, she is completely convinced that it is LaRue on the cover.

**Oh, and you'll be relieved to know that Jordan found the missing pumpkin! It was under one of our couch cushions, you'd think that'd be fairly noticable but I guess not.**

**And thank you all for your input on The Great Brobee Decision of 2008. Brobee he shall stay!**

3 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

How very cute! I guess Tillie at this point does not give 'hair color' any distinction. :o)
I'm glad the pumpkin was found before it turned into a 'pie!' :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

I'm so glad the missing pumpkin has been found, what a disaster that could have been! Also, I can't blame Tillie, it's a pretty close resemblance. And, side note, I can see a lot of Tillie in that picture of LaRue that I hadn't noticed before. Also, yippee for Brobee. He's darling. And lastly, thanks for the good laughs. I visited the cake blog...very funny. Hope you get Tillie's package today or tomorrow. I mailed it on Monday. Loves!

Jerilee E. said...

I loved Ramona when I was a kid! That girl knows what's cool... and apparently so does LaRue. I'm assuming that was her plan all along when she started to cut her hair... to look like Ramona.