Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Pants Are Too Short

And that makes me sad.
Oh maternity clothes, will we never be on friendly terms? Sigh...
Onto other news -because yes, pants that are too short are what passes for "news" around here-

I went.
I saw.
I loved.
I laughed (not necessarily when I was supposed to).
I cringed (same as above).
I realize it was flawed and extremely cheesy at points but for the most part the giddy, thirteen year old girl in me loved it, and it turns out she's the one who gets to make final judgement on these things. So that's our official stance, I loved it and we can't wait for the next one.
You're right, I probably do give the thirteen year old part of me too much power, she's the one that keeps buying Hello Kitty pens.And she won't be stopped.

2 comments:

Goob said...

I always got Hello Kitty items stuffed in my Christmas Stocking until well into adulthood. I miss those days...but I can always get out my handy-dandy Hello Kitty Waffle Iron whenever I need a Kitty fix!

Jerilee E. said...

I'm with ya on the too short maternity pants! I'm not as tall as you but I still couldn't find pants that were long enough.. which was always my excuse for wearing pajama pants all day, every day while pregnant.. and .. well, even when not pregnant. I'm awesome.
Also.. the movie.. loved it, loved it as well. I embraced the cheesy parts and let my inner teenager take over. It helps that Mark read (okay, listened to..) the books, too and was about as excited as me to see it! Of course he was a little concerned when it appeared that he may be the ONLY other male in the theater besides an 11 year old boy... but more men showed up, so he was fine.