We actually celebrated yesterday because today is the day we see Jordan for maybe two minutes... maybe.
So all day yesterday we were saying Happy Birthday to our little birthday girl, and LaRue would tell us to be quiet, it was supposed to be a surprise. When this grand surprise was supposed to be unveiled we'll never know, but let me just tell you, LaRue was very disappointed in our "celebration". We took the girls for lunch at McDonalds so they could run around and play (the weather outside was frightful) (which you know I LOVE, but makes for less than ideal playing conditions). When we got home we opened presents and had some cake and ice cream. LaRue kept insisting that we should be playing games and where were the other party guests? I blame Ruby of Max and Ruby for all of LaRues rigid party notions. That was about it, pretty low key.
We love our little Tillie and wish her a Happy Birthday!!!
3 comments:
She is just TOO cute!! I feel like an awful aunt who sends nothing for birthdays.. because that's what I am! Give her big hugs for us!! I told my kids this morning that it was Tilla's birthday.. and Sage has been singing "happy bir-day to you" over and over again- just that one line, though.
If birthdays were always a big hoopla, where would be the surprise when they happen every other time?! Give hre a big birthday hug and kiss for us! I sang to her yesterday. :o)
Love,
Mom :o)
Tillie looks so cute and so grown up!! I was planning on doing a low key #2 B-day for Matthew too.
Post a Comment