Tip Junkie is great she's got tons of links for crafts, recipes, party ideas, and lately she's been doing a lot of great giveaways too.
Sew, Mama, Sew! is my favorite in November because every day they have different handmade gift ideas. Since I'm subscribed to this blog, you would think I'd be a better seamstress... I'm not.
My new absolute favorite is One Pretty Thing they have their Daily DIY with sooo many good ideas every day!Anyway, I just thought I'd share my current faves. How many blogs are you subscribed to, and what are your favorites? You wouldn't think I'd be open to adding to my list, but I am.
1 comment:
I've so got you beat. 179, baby! And that doesn't include friends whose blogs are private!
I used to subscribe to Tip Junkie, but then I was getting like five emails a day from there and it was driving me nuts, since I didn't like most of them. So I unsubscribed.
Post a Comment