Rules:
- Get the book that's on your nightstand (or whatever you happen to be reading).
- Open it to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
- Post the next couple of sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
- Do not go and find your favorite book; it has to be the one you are reading now!
- Tag five other people to do the same.
I'm reading Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox, because I am only thirteen years old I guess. Next up on my list? Another middle reader.
Where does page 56, sentence 5 find Artemis?
And suddenly the enormity of the situation struck him hard.
"What kind of son am I?" he whispered. "A liar and a thief. All my mother has ever done was love me and try to protect me, and now she may die."
Holly helped Artemis to his feet. "You're not that person anymore, Artemis, and you love your mother, don't you?"
"Artemis huffed, embarrassed. "Yes. Of course."
"Then you are a good son. And your mother will see that as soon as I cure her."
Aha! You're hooked aren't ya?
I really enjoy these Artemis books, they're fun and exciting, smart and different. Me likey.
Passing on the tag makes me very nervous, so with a ridiculous amount of anxiety on my part I tag
Jerilee
Janelle
Alina
Amanda
Tabitha
No pressure ladies!
1 comment:
I finally got around to it. I got a million tags at the same time, so I've been waiting around to do them all. You can read it here, but it's really boring.
Post a Comment