Too darn cute! I remember that.. oh how time flies! What are LaRue and Tilla being for Halloween this year? I forgot to ask. Dominic wasn't too thrilled with the lion suit, that's for sure. In fact, all of my kids have worn it so far... and none of them have been too impressed by it. Bryn was supposed to wear it this year, but she will only put on the frog suit that is a little too small- oh well!
LaRue will be Little Bo Peep, thanks to me stealing my sister Michelles idea and amazing costume, and Matilda will be her sheep. And yeah, Cover Girls isn't kidding around when they call something Color STAY.
5 comments:
LaRue looks so cute. I love the chubby little cheeks!
Okay, I tagged you back with another tag. Click here for details.
Those pics are sooo sweet! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Too darn cute! I remember that.. oh how time flies! What are LaRue and Tilla being for Halloween this year? I forgot to ask. Dominic wasn't too thrilled with the lion suit, that's for sure. In fact, all of my kids have worn it so far... and none of them have been too impressed by it. Bryn was supposed to wear it this year, but she will only put on the frog suit that is a little too small- oh well!
Ah... I also recall LaRue's forever pink nose after this Halloween. Was it me who suggested the lipstick? Oops...
LaRue will be Little Bo Peep, thanks to me stealing my sister Michelles idea and amazing costume, and Matilda will be her sheep.
And yeah, Cover Girls isn't kidding around when they call something Color STAY.
Post a Comment