LaRue was so hopeful that she and Hali would get to have a sleep over, and on Friday night her dreams came true.
LaRue asked Hali and Hali was willing, so 9:00 found them both cozy on the couch, snacking on poptarts and watching Barbie and the Diamond Princess. 9:30 found them both asleep.
As they were playing and then falling asleep it was fun to hear them from the bedroom, laughing and playing. Even though Halis mom was right upstairs and I was just in the other room it felt like they were both growing up too fast.
Now the Ericksons are heading home (which LaRue is sure to lose her mind over when she wakes up), but we can't wait to see everybody at Christmas!
3 comments:
How well I remember those days! Yes! They do grow up very fast!
The next time they turn around they will be talking about wearing make-up and cute boys! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Oh, so fun! I'm so sorry- I had no idea that Hali woke up during the night! She seemed so happy in the morning, there was no indication of any distress. So thank you for taking care of her :). Sage asked us about 45 times (I'm serious about the number)on the way home if we were going to Grammy and Ruesie's house. We can't wait for Christmas.. there just wasn't enough time!
Oh they both cried, LaRue is used to sleeping right next to me after all:) But they both went back to sleep super quick, I wouldn't call it a major upset:)
Post a Comment