Friday, October 24, 2008

And The Winner Is...

D!
Congratulations to you! Email me at lisagup@yahoo.com to let me know your address, and I'll get this baby in the mail ASAP.Thanks so much to everyone who entered, wow, nine comments, that's almost overwhelming (I told you ten was optimistic) and one didn't even want to be entered (uh, thanks a lot mom!).
Oh, and just to keep things on the up and up, I know I told you I'd be drawing names out of a hat but, I don't really have a great name drawing hat, so I used a bowl. If it makes you feel any better I did make LaRue wear the bowl like a hat first, just to keep it all above board. I considered using the random number generator, but felt like making it choose out of eight would be kind of an insult.
Oh and one last thing,
Holla! It's my 100th post yall!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Woot, woot! Happy 100!!

(I saw your tag, and I'll be doing it at some point...I got tagged by another friend the next day, so I'm jut waiting around to do them both together.)

*julie* said...

100! Sheesh! I had no idea you'd made that many posts already. Thanks a million, because I've enjoyed every single one. Mostly because it's such a treat to see you in bold on bloglines. Hmm, maybe I should work on being more bold myself.
And I totally knew it would be D! Man, if only I'd commented just 9 minutes sooner!!

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Congratulations on reaching 100 posts Lisa! You are super! I too had enjoyed every single one of your posts! They are so 'you!' :o) Uplifting, funny, creative, entertaining, informative, etc. etc. need I go on?! You're an inspiration! :o)
I took a peek at what # post I just had, only 70. I trail far behind you! To think 42 of those of from 'my past!' I don't lead an exciting life, only my past! Ha! Ha! Ha! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)

D said...

HI Lisa,
I got the banner today!
It is gorgeous! The pictures do not do your handy work justice!
I love it & thank you for giving it away! :)