Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Projects

Oooh, as you well know, I love fall!
These are the crafts I am dreaming of completing this year:
My batty cross stitch of course.
I saw this Debbie Mumm wreath at Joanns - so cute - and thought it would be so fun to make on my own, so I might give it a try.
I'm dying to make a cute flag banner such as this, but in halloweeny colors.

I thought this tasty garland (how to found at bienvenue) (rhymes) might be kind of fun.
And last but not least, as seen on Everyday Beauty, I'm out of my gourd over these sparkly ones.What kind of fall projects are you working (or hoping to be working) on?

4 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

You are so cute, crafty and ambitious! I am currently busy trying to just figure out where all my kids are at any given moment, pretending to be a creative primary chorister, and attempting to get other people to tell me why my kid doesn't talk. I do have plans to make aprons for my kids for Christmas.. we'll see!! I really like the candy corn garland and sparkly gourds.. I may steal those ideas!

bizyscissors said...

I don't do much crafting I would rather buy than make it is much more fun shopping!

amanda said...

hum, i love the bat crafty stuff so cute. and i'm sorry to hear about the hair. is she 4, that how old emma was when she did it. i cried too. eric was more mad than i was. and... congrats on the baby news. good news for you. let me know and everyone else what it is.

Colburns said...

congrats on the new baby! I had two miscarriages in a row and so we waited to tell people when I was prego this time too. I hope everything goes well for you!