
Yesterday LaRue was incredibly upset with me for some reason or another. I'm sure I answered no to one of her requests or something equally egregious. So she stomped off to the bedroom and just before shutting the door she yelled "I'm gonna go write something about you!" One can only assume it wasn't going to be flattering.
Today we were watching Evan Almighty and when he was growing his out of control beard she said "He doesn't look like Santa anymore, maybe a woodsman, or a chocolate banana!"
This girl makes me CRAZY sometimes, but she can also totally crack me up.
And oh yeah, this is a picture of her looking 'just like daddy'.
2 comments:
She totally does look like Jordan there! Too cute. Are those his glasses?
You should record or video LaRue the next she has 'drama' and then when she's calm play it back and see what her reacton is. Video her 'reaction!' I'm sure it will be a kodak moment! :o) Give her a hug and kiss for me and Tillie too!
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Post a Comment