LaRue came out of the bedroom last night very excited to show me something... her hair. Or more accurately, her sudden lack thereof.
I immediately burst into tears. It was just such a shock! Her hair has been so long and beautiful and I loved it so much! Sure it needed a trim, but not THIS much of a trim!
So this morning we went over to J'deans house and she fixed it for us. I do think it's cute, but it's waaaaaaaaay shorter than I would have chosen had LaRue not taken matters into her own hands.
9 comments:
Her hair is so darling! Of course it makes her look '6' years old. She's so cute!
How well I remember when I cut my own hair and then when a couple of my own kids cut their hair. Tears, of yes, many tears! But we love them and it's a memory neither one of you will ever forget! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)
LOL! i think it is a rule that every child need to cut there own hair at some point! my kids have! lol i hope its like chicken pox and it only happens once! it is heartbreaking tho, but she does look sweet with short hair!
Oh Lisa, you are lucky. It could have been much much worse. At least she left it long it the front. She looks darling. She can really pull off a cute style like this. I always envy all the little girls with pretty straight hair because my girls bushy mops could never wear this style. It does make her suddenly look way older. At least she doesn't look like a boy...like someone else we know. Hee hee. :0)
I think that is so funny, I have seen kids cute there own hair before but never that much she really did a good job on cutting all that hair. But it looks so cute short she did a good job and she must of knew what she was doing! Has she been looking at hair magazines? Jk
Perfect! I absolutely love it! I'm actually a little envious of how deliciously perfect her new do is, and so is my former 4-year-old self. Why didn't I think to start in the back?!
It is so cute! I know it's not the ideal reason to get a haircut, but you're right... she could have the awesome centimeter long bangs that many kids like to give themselves. Hali cut her hair the other day (though not as much!) so we are planning on cutting her hair. They can match!
Looks like you might have a future hairstylist in the family :)
k- I tried to comment before, so if you see two from me, you'll know why! She is a hoot! I love the style and the fact that you got pictures of it 'after the incident'- She is totally her mother's child, right?! :) I miss you!
well at least you were able to save the haircut and make it cute! That is one of my biggest fears with kids and scissors!!
Post a Comment