I'm soooo ready for October and Halloween, and have some very cute, crafty Halloween decor ideas that I'm really excited about. With the rate at which I finish projects being what it is I basically have to start them right now if I want even a whisper of a chance of finishing before October 31st, but that's fine by me. Todays weather is deliciously cool and gray and I've got some Potato Soup in the crock pot and it smells so good, is Summer finally gone? Here's hoping!
Oh also due to the overwhelming interest (or it might have been slightest of suggestions, who can recall which?) I'm trying to work up a tutorial for my cross stitch method. I was going to use pictures from my spider progress as I worked it up, but all of those pictures turned out sad and fuzzy, so we must wait for the next one to be finished. I know you're all terribly disappointed.
2 comments:
Your little girls are so lucky to have such a cutesy, crafty mom!
Love your projects!
Love ya!
Mom :o)
I love it, it's so awesome! You're really tempting me to try cross stitching, myself!
Post a Comment