If you haven't, I would totally recommend it. I think it is so surprising and precious and charming and beautiful to look at and I think it has such a wonderful message. It may even inspire me to drag my pig face out a little more often. As a bonus it has cutie patootie James McAvoy in it who I can't see without hearing Will Ferrells voice saying "He is so hot right now." Definitely worth renting.
1 comment:
Upon reading your recommendation, I went to Netflix and watched the preview. The movie looked just weird enough to get a message across without trying to be believable. I watched it today. I only gave it 3/5 stars, because I didn't think it was great, but it was cute. A great "inner beauty" message. The thing that really got me though, was at the end when the mom suggests she get a nose job just to turn the tip up a little bit. I couldn't believe her absolute insensitivity and rudeness.
Post a Comment