Did you hear that long sigh of relief coming from my direction?The shop is officially updated! Thinking about how stressed I felt trying to get it done and how much work and time that it all took I can't believe that I only have six new monkeys to show for it, sheesh! But I do love each and every one of them, so pop over if you want to peek at the new merchandise.
Now I can do fun things like read, clean my house, and maybe even take care of my kids!
6 comments:
Wow! Wow! Wow! The monkies are fabulous! :o) I went a visited the site and saw every one of them!
I thought the argyle monkey would be cute in a cape too! I do like his scarf, quite snappy! You've made 8 monkies as you had 2 already presold! You're awesome!
Hope they all sell fast! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)
You scared me a little with the gnomes...
But the monkeys more than make up for it.
PS. just checked out the etsy shop and oh my, I LOVE THE PRINCESSES.
I hope it's okay I just ran a little blurb for your shop?
Maybe we can exchange buttons?
Oh, I love the super monkeys! And someone already snatched up those cute striped ones!
I admire your talent--wish I shared it!
Yeah, I barely even know what I mean myself! I’m working on some better graphics for my shopblog, and I’ll have a dozer 125pixels by 125pixels ‘button’ made up. Until then I’m just using small pics of my products? I’m thinking I could use one of your cute Monkeys with your Etsy URL marked on the bottom? You can add a picture to a sidebar and when you click on it, it will act as a link to the shop?
If it’s okay with you, I’ll make a button from the little ballerina monkey I ‘stole’, and put it up on my blog as an example??
Send me an email (contact email is on my blog)
Wow, perfect. Why did you choose that picture? (I would have sent a totally different one!) But that makes more sense eh, to let the person pick a fave? I'll get right on yours?
Post a Comment