
We went to the Canby fourth of July parade today, and despite photographic evidence to the contrary we had a really great time. The weather was
perfect, last year it was soul-crushingly hot and I vowed not to come back this year, but today was lovely. We had a little cloud cover and you all know how much I love me some cloud cover, and it sprinkled on occasion but only so lightly it just kept things cool. The girls got to play at a little park and we all walked around to look at all the different booths that were there. We enjoyed some frozen lemonade and some fresh kettlecorn, though LaRue decided it was hers and acted accordingly, I think that's what's going on in the above picture. We even ran into some friends we haven't seen in a while. The girls both enjoyed the parade and I think we can count the outing as a success! Tonight the girls and I are going back out to Canby to watch some fireworks, assuming that nobody gets lost it should be lots of fun.
2 comments:
One of these days Tillie will know how to maneuver the popcorn in her direction!
Love ya!
MOm :o)
Sounds like it was fun. I like your description of last year as being "soul crushingly" hot. I so know that kind of hot. :)
Post a Comment