I was just going to put this on our dropshots page but I tried and tried and couldn't get it to work. Since I am Matildas mom, I think this is pretty much the cutest thing ever and didn't want it to go to waste, so please, enjoy.
Oh yeah, please ignore the tornado swept look of the living room behind her, what can I say? We're gross. Also, thanks go to Diego for teaching my kids the noise that a llama makes, we couldn't have done it without him.
Oh yeah, please ignore the tornado swept look of the living room behind her, what can I say? We're gross. Also, thanks go to Diego for teaching my kids the noise that a llama makes, we couldn't have done it without him.
2 comments:
That IS sooo cute! She'll have to do those sounds for me when you get here next week! :o) I need to hear the llama sound again!
Love ya!
Mom :o)
I have that same tornado decorator!
Post a Comment