I can't wait to see everybody, and that's just the beginning of a fabulous week of seeing lots of family and lots of excitement which will culminate in my little bros wedding. I'm really, really, really excited! My only plans for the coming week will be (in true little sister fashion) to tag along with absolutely everything that they do and almost never leave them alone. I'm sure they can't wait either. Drive safely ladies, I am counting the hours!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Eeeeehhhh!
That my friends, is a completely obnoxious and fiercely excited squeal that I am hearing in my head non stop because I can't wait for Saturday! That's right, the day after tomorrow my gorgeous, talented and amazing sisters and their fabulous families are coming up from Utah and will be here with me in the OC!
I can't wait to see everybody, and that's just the beginning of a fabulous week of seeing lots of family and lots of excitement which will culminate in my little bros wedding. I'm really, really, really excited! My only plans for the coming week will be (in true little sister fashion) to tag along with absolutely everything that they do and almost never leave them alone. I'm sure they can't wait either. Drive safely ladies, I am counting the hours!
I can't wait to see everybody, and that's just the beginning of a fabulous week of seeing lots of family and lots of excitement which will culminate in my little bros wedding. I'm really, really, really excited! My only plans for the coming week will be (in true little sister fashion) to tag along with absolutely everything that they do and almost never leave them alone. I'm sure they can't wait either. Drive safely ladies, I am counting the hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that picture! They look just as excited then as much as they will be in 2 more days! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)
ETA 1 Day 17 Hours 28 Minutes!!! Give or take a few, minutes, that is :)
Post a Comment