
We have been getting so much wildlife in our backyard this summer! Our yard is surrounded by a wooded canyon and the animals have been getting braver and braver lately. There have always been cats coming and going (you know what's awesome? When cats decide to get in a screeching and howling fight right outside your bedroom window at three in the morning, good times.) Occasionally dogs with whom we are not acquainted will snoop around back there, but a few days ago we had a squirrel come up and play on our patio and stare in at us through the glass door. Several times recently we have seen a raccoon just moseying around back there, and then yesterday...

Oh deer.
Between the princesses in the living room and the animals outside I'm starting to feel a little bit like we're in a Disney cartoon.
3 comments:
How awesome! I find it unusual that you would have deer in that small canyon behind you. Animals don't usually come around homes unless they are thirsty or hungry.
Be sure you don't have any pet food outside.
That will be so fun for the girls to see actual wildlife outside their patio door! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :D
Disney is right!
Thanks for your comment...I've got one more post on my boredom buster series, THE SCHEDULE!
But I have older kids who can do a lot of this without me?! I so remember those days when I was home all day with two little girls and hubby wasn't coming home until late...those were some insane times!
I totally wish I had blogging then?
Good luck.
I'm a city girl. We see deer only up in the hills and only at certain times of day and only when there is not a lot traffic around. How fun to see a deer in your backyard.
Post a Comment