Yummy Slushy Recipe
1 46oz. can unsweetened pineapple juice
1 46oz. can apricot nectar
1 12oz. can frozen orange juice
1 12oz. can frozen lemonade
4 medium bananas, put in the blender (I have an aversion to cleaning out the blender so I just chopped up the bananas, put them first into the mixing bowl and mashed them up with my potato masher, which turned out just fine).
Mix everything together. You're going to want to use your biggest mixing bowl for this.
Pour into whatever you want to freeze it in. Growing up my mom always used those gallon ice cream tubs, I used two square Tupperware containers.
Freeze. Three or four hours into the freezing go ahead and give it a good stir so things don't settle.
After it's completely frozen, scrape the amount that you want into your cup (this part is a little tedious and rather sticky).
2 comments:
Okay that's a lot of summery adjectives!
Hi! I'm so glad it turned out so perfect for you! The pictures makes it look so delicious that you could reach into your pictures and try it!
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Post a Comment