I thought I'd do you all a major favor and inform/remind you that the new season of Project Runway starts tonight on Bravo! Check your local listings.If you've never watched the show before I would highly encourage you to give it a try, it's pretty brilliant and lots of fun. So if, like me, you have nothing better to do tonight (and really, how could you, it's Project Runway!) tune in. It's guaranteed to be fierce with a ten percent chance of a hot tranny mess. Enjoy!
P.S. I loves me some Tim Gunn, Make it work!
2 comments:
We just watched the first episode. I so thought trash bag dress lady was going home.
Me too! It seemed like she wasted so much time and just kind of splattered it together, at least raincoat guy had a vision, even if it didn't come together so well:/ Oh well, it should be a fun season:)
Post a Comment