Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TwiLicious

My friend Salli has a birthday coming up in a few days and I wanted to take her out to lunch to celebrate. You may remember that we are pretty big Twilight fans, so when I asked her where she wanted to go she chose the Carver Cafe, where they filmed the Diner scenes from Twilight. It was silly and fun and pretty tasty.

Here it is! In all it's teeny tiny glory.


And look! The front door! So exciting!
Okay, I'm kind of boring, especially compared to my sister Michelles much more entertaining account of her visit there last summer.


Here I am, sitting at Charlie and Bellas table, having a contemplative moment as I stare into the trees, and recall fond memories of Edward.
Having my picture taken is not my favorite, oh the things I do for my Twilight enthusiasm.

3 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

That was fun! Your picture looking out the window is 'awesome'!

Jerilee E. said...

Okay, that's the most pictures of you I've seen in one post ever! I'm so proud of you ;). Looks like so much fun! It also makes feel hungry...

*julie* said...

But your taking pictures of you is OUR favorite - so thank you (and thank you Twilight).