Shocking, I know.
But I wanted to make Valentines Day a little bit special for the girls.
I made these glass tile necklaces (I'm kind of obsessed with glass tile necklaces right now, be ye warned...) for the older girls - I even managed to whip one up for a friend of LaRues who ended up coming over after school, I was pretty proud of myself for that one.
Then I realized that I'd never actually gotten around to making the little treat I'd planned for Adelaide.
Way to go, Lisa.
I don't actually feel all that bad about it seeing as how she doesn't know Valentines Day from Guy Fawkes Day, and it turned out that she was napping when we gave the girls their necklaces and cards.
The thing that does make me feel bad is that it would seriously only take about twenty minutes to make - which is why I kept putting it off. So I'll probably make it for her anyway, even though Valentines Day has come and gone.
Maybe it'll be ready in time for St. Patricks Day.
2 comments:
Very cute! Where's the owl?? I know how you love owls! I think monkeys are so cute, especially the red headed one and the brunette! ♥
I am requesting/demanding a tile necklace tutorial! Get on that- you're not busy, right ;)?
They are just too cute- the necklaces and the girls wearing them. I must admit- at first glance I thought this might me a post on how you drugged your girls to get them to sit still for the picture... which is a post that would be right up my alley :).
Post a Comment