Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Results

Ha!
Remember how yesterday I mentioned that I've been (sometimes) trying to be a nicer mom?
Well I guess my efforts so far haven't quite been enough because last night, after we'd sent her back to bed at least 15 times, we found that LaRue had left us this note:

In case you can't make it out it says:

If you yell at
me one more
time I will run
away serious

It's the serious that really makes me laugh.

Serious.

5 comments:

emily said...

That's hilarious (hilar-ee-us) and so cute! Matthew told me today that if I do what he wants he won't throw a tantrum like Anna. We can't let the terrorists win!

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I love you LaRue!!!

PS - Brooklynn was mad at Chris and I today and said she didn't want us anymore as parents. She just wanted her brother and sisters and her dog. I was ok with that. When I asked her who would cook for her, she said Lauren. When I asked her who would drive her to school, she said she would walk. When I asked her who would go with her to moms and muffins, she said she would just go alone. She just didn't want us anymore. Later in the day, she changed her mind and was ok with us again.

Jerilee E. said...

She is see ree us lee an awesome speller. I mean it, though- besides that one word, she got all of those words right... that's pretty darn smart for a 1st grader. I really wish she lived closer so we could have some tutoring sessions with Hali :).
It cracks me up that she leaves you notes like this. You've given me lots of comic relief today- I thank you.

Jillian said...

Lol! That is awesome-- seereeus! She sounds like my little drama queens. We'll have to get them together when I come up in June. :D

The Polka Dot Apron said...

This totally made my day! Seer ee us!!