Monday, February 7, 2011

Beep Beep.

On an errand at Fred Meyers.
The girls were really excited about getting to ride in the car cart.
I usually say no because, have you ever tried steering one of these things?
It is not easy.
But I'm trying to be a nicer mom... sometimes.

Oh, and it seems worth noting that while visiting Grandma and Grandpa today, Matilda very enthusiastically told Grandma Laurie that she loves poking a sword into a squids stomach and making the blood come out - seriously, remember the duckling joke? Should I be starting to worry about this?

3 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Hmmm. All those times you watched 'Meet Me in St. Louis' with Tootie, Matilda has vicariously slipped into her character. Ha! Ha! Ha! :o)

emily said...

My kids love those carts, but they ARE hard to drive! You have to steer from the middle.

Jerilee E. said...

oh my goodness- I am still laughing... maybe all day long! That Matilda- I can just hear her little voice in my head saying that. Not that I would ever imagine that coming out of her mouth- so very funny.
also, those carts. I just hate them- my kids love them. The ones they have here are SO long, I feel like I'm trying to turn a yacht.