Want to see a crazy looking hat?
I was just trying out a new pattern.

I'm glad I actually finished it because about three quarters of the way through I so very much hated this hat.
Even now I go back and forth on it.
I might have to trim that mane a little bit. Or a lot bit.
One thing I do NOT go back and forth on is how cute my lil lion cubs are.
They are also pretty ferocious.
I'm glad I actually finished it because about three quarters of the way through I so very much hated this hat.
Even now I go back and forth on it.
I might have to trim that mane a little bit. Or a lot bit.
One thing I do NOT go back and forth on is how cute my lil lion cubs are.
3 comments:
Those little cubs are pretty darn cute! They are tame too! Or, at least most of the time, hee, hee! ♥
PS - I wouldn't trim the mane. It's cute the way it is! :o)
I agree- so cute the way it is! I love it and your ferocious lion cubs!
Post a Comment