So you know how sometimes, the more time that goes by since your last blog post, the more you feel like you have to wait for something REALLY "blog worthy" to happen before you post again?Maybe it's just me.
Anyway, this isn't anything blog worthy, just trying to capture more of our day to day.
Three pretty girls, all dressed up for church, and not really interested in cooperating for a picture.
3 comments:
They are so darn cudte! Love it! :o)
ah, what pretty little girly girls! I love LaRue's face on the 2nd one- and Matilda's face on the last one. I see Adelaide just completely disappeared for one of the pictures :)... but look how sweet in the first one!
Ha ha ha! I still haven't blogged Christmas or New Years! That's why I started doing that Foto February project. Then I have to post everyday, and it's not necessarily something earth-shattering.
Post a Comment