If you are wanting to whip up an incredibly easy and pretty fast dessert that turns out looking kind of fancy and tastes AMAZING, than you should click here to pop on over to Picky Palate and check out this recipe. We tried it up at moms house and it was yum-a-licious! They taste so good you might just dive on in and end up looking like Matilda did after eating hers.One thing, instead of using mini chocolate bars we used squares from a king size Symphony bar (completely moms genius idea) and I would also say that a little peanut butter goes a long way. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Yes! It was delicious! I agree, a little less peanut butter. I'm going to make those again real soon! :o)
Ok, I am having Mark get all the stuff to make this on his way home from work- really- I already called him :).
Post a Comment