Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sometimes I Make Stuff

I recently finished a number of projects that I'd been working on for August and September birthdays, and since I can't make anything without telling everybody all about it, here we are. I actually made two of these little guys, one for my adorable nephew Brandon and one for the adorable son of my dear sweet Tassie. I thought the little outfit was SO sweet and so I was just going to give that, but it seems I cannot give a gift lately without foisting something I've made along with it, hence, the matching dog. Isn't felt fun? It's kind of like construction paper that you can sew, and I dig that.

3 comments:

Campbell said...

So Cute Lisa, I'm so proud of you. I wish I could be so talented!

Jerilee E. said...

You are awesome! That nephew Brandon is pretty adorable I'd have to say! Maybe that's cuz he's my adorable Brandon :). My girls love the dog.. fight over it all the time- the sign of an awesome gift!!

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

TOO CUTE!! You are amazing Lisa! She is convinced that Sally might get lost in the mail so she has some reservations. I've assured her she will be fine, but she is still hesitant. I'm workin' on her, soon, hopefully. Loves!