We all know that last year was my year of the sock monkey right? Well my super cute niece Lauren, received this little lady from me on her birthday last year.
And I guess she was pretty well received. Laurens birthday was in April, and when I saw Sally in August of last year, she was already showing signs of wear (to put it mildly). These days I guess she could use some real repair, but Lauren isn't thrilled with the idea of being without her whilst I perform the required delicate procedures. I can't tell you how happy this makes my heart, you hope that what you've made with love will be loved but you just never know. Anyway, in an effort to persuade her to send the monkey my way I made this little pouch to try and ease the separation.
I thought it was kind of fun. I'd love to post before and after pictures if I end up getting the chance, we'll just have to wait and see.
1 comment:
Lisa I saw Lauren's monkey over a week ago. Yes, she is 'well loved' and 'in need' of major repair! She's loved her monkey almost to popped seams and she needs help! :o) That a very cute pouch! :o)
Post a Comment