The girls and I have run away from reality for a little while and are thoroughly enjoying a bit of a retreat at my mom and dads house in Washington. I can't even begin to express how nice it has been and how badly we needed it. The girls are having so much fun, they spend a lot of time running and playing in the big (and very nicely fenced) back yard and it does my heart good to watch them chase eachother around, shrieking with giggles. I love it.
The other day we (mostly my mom) set up a slip and slide in the back yard and let the girls have at it, or tried to anyway. Who knew that slipping and sliding was such complex rocket science? I guess maybe we didn't have enough of an incline because the girls could just not figure out the sliding part, bless their hearts. But I think they had fun splashing around trying anyway, at least LaRue did, Tillie was ready for her towel pretty quickly.
Rue, heading back to try again.
1 comment:
There you guys are! I've missed your posts oh so much! So I bought the same swimsuit that your girls have for Bryn. She put it on the other day and Sage was like 'hey that's Tillie's swimsoup!'. Yes, she remembers their swimsuits... and she says swimsoup... she's weird :).
Post a Comment