Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sick and Tired

LaRue is sick and I am oh so tired. Last night was impossible! Matilda, who is just fine decided at midnight that it was time to par-tay. She finally quieted down around 2:30, but LaRue woke up around 5:30 with sickness troubles (vomiting). I haven't been back to sleep since and I'm so tired. So today Matilda and I will stay in our pajamas, LaRue will run around in her Sleeping Beauty dress, and I'll be horribly mean and impatient. Okay, so it's basically just like every other day for us except that LaRue is sometimes throwing up.
On a more positive note I did get to take a shower today, never a guarantee. And last night I finished reading The Host. I really liked it. It took me a while to really get into it, trying to get Mostly Monkeys going took up a lot of spare time, but once I got that finished and could really focus, I really enjoyed it. Very interesting.
Soooo, anybody feel like popping over to baby-sit while I sneak in a nap? No?

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

I feel for you Lisa! I wish I was closer and could pop over and you could take a well deserved nap! I heard her cough over the phone just now and she sounds so sad and miserable, coughy, yucky! Hope all goes well at her well check tomorow! On another note---
congratulations on selling a monkey already! In Canada no less!
Love ya!
Mom :o)

*julie* said...

Oh me, me, pick me! I'll baby-sit your little girlies, even if they are sickie ones! Good luck on your quest for sleep ;) I really wish I could be there to help you out, promise!