
Brown and Blue Striped Super Monkey has been dropped at the postie to make his way into the world. In the shock of a lifetime, I actually sold one of my Mostly Monkeys! I was so excited and surprised that I just had to tell you. Now if only I could figure out how not to be a spaz at the Post Office. My social anxiety disorder leaves me feeling like a major freak every time I go there. I don't know why I feel so mailing impaired, or why it should have such an effect on me, but who knows why I'm half the types of crazy that I am. Feel free to chime in if you've got a theory or two. Anyway, we'll miss you Super Monkey, good luck!
4 comments:
Congratulations!! You should frame his picture like businesses frame their first-dollar-made or something nostalgic like that! He's such a brave monkey to be going out into the real world - what a hero!
And he went to Canada too! He went outside the USA borders! He is brave! :o)
Mom
I see why he was sold!! Super cute!!!
Chris wants you to know that he submitted your site (Etsy) to lots of business thingys and search engines and what have you. Technical stuff that I don't understand but that should get you more traffic which hopefully will get you more exposure thus creating more sales. Hope it helps! :0)
Post a Comment