LaRue is almost four and my favorite thing about her would have to be that she's really funny. A good part of that comes from being such a mimic I suppose, and that's not always a good or funny thing, not by a long shot. But every now and then she'll just say something totally out of the blue and just crack us up. This isn't the best thing, but she's a pretty inventive name caller, right now her go to insults would have to be "power scarf" (don't ask, because I don't know) and "cheese eater". This paints a pretty bratty picture of her, and believe me she definitely is some times (just trying to keep it real). But she's also very sweet, very helpful, and very loving and I love her to pieces.
Matilda is such a little powerhouse. She's almost two and a half and SO determined. She will not be left behind, if there's a group of kids around it doesn't matter if they're older, or what they're doing because she's going to join in. I'm pretty sure that's why she was walking at nine months, she just wouldn't tolerate being left out. Early-ish walking has left her with a lot of time to perfect her climbing skills. She's always climbing (and often falling off of) something, but has yet to sustain any serious injury, emphasis on the yet. She's been sick this last week and has mostly been a little sweetheart about it, so I look forward to her feeling better. She's got a few words in her repertoire including Daddy (her favorite), MOM!, uh-oh, eeee (meaning eat), yah, and lately she has started saying uh uh but she doesn't always mean no, so we're figuring that one out.
With Tillie being sick lately my main project has been laundry laundry and more laundry. Outside of that I've been trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking and reading a little bit, and lest I forget, trying to perfect my Guitar Hero 3 skills. I'm holding my own on medium, Jeliss?Not exciting, but that's my life right now.

2 comments:
It's about time!! Fabulous first post, I'm so glad you have started. It will give my life new meaning each day. I love you!
I love your PINK blog page!
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Post a Comment