
I saw a preview for the movie Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day a few months ago and I thought it looked like a fun movie and made a note to go and see it. Well a couple of weeks ago on one of the blogs that I read, the movie and the book were listed as things that were making her happy at the moment. Well when I found out that it was a book I of course had to read it.
I adored it! I found it to be so cute, funny, sweet, fast-paced, somewhat scandalous yet innocent and highly enjoyable. It was also an incredibly easy read. Now I know I shouldn't be, but I'm a total book-cover-judger and a hardcover snob, and I just love the look of this book, it's a really sturdy paperback, and it's so pretty and I just love it. Now I look forward with even more anticipation to seeing the movie version though heaven knows when I'll be able to get around to doing that. Anyway, if you're looking for something cute and fun and quick to read I would totally recommend it.
1 comment:
It sounds like a good read. I'll have to add it to my 'growing list!' :o)
Post a Comment