Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cute Words

On the way home from church today I was asking LaRue what she learned about in class. She said "guessing."
"Oh," I said in my why didn't I think of that voice. Then, admiring the picture that she drew (with more than a little help, I'm pretty sure the red at least was all her) "I see you drew some bugs on this picture, I like the bugs!"
To which she replied "And you like the Holy Ghost!"

Why yes I do. Yay for primary, and who knew LaRue would pay enough attention to leave knowing that there even is something called the Holy Ghost, I am all astonishment!

And just a side note, at this particular moment LaRue is trying on one of my bras. They grow up so fast.

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

That was so precious! I loved it! She 'was' paying atentiopn! I think though that the bra won't fit for quite awhile yet! Hee! Hee! :o)

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Hmm, She was paying 'attention!:o)