We had this for dinner a couple of nights ago and while we don't love it as much as the potato soup it's incredibly easy to make and both of the girls will even eat it so it gets put into the rotation pretty regularly. I'm pretty sure half of my readers (Michelle) already have (has) this recipe but I cooked it, and I took it's picture so I'm postin' it!

Cranberry Chicken
1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce (the whole berry is VERY important, we made it a few weeks ago using jellied because I'd already started it before realizing that's all we had, and it's just SO much better with the whole berry)
1 (8 ounce) bottle French dressing
1 envelope onion soup mix
8 boneless chicken breasts (as you can see we use chicken tenders, I'm so paranoid about chicken not cooking all the way through that when I cook with chicken breasts I cut it in the middle so much to check it that we usually end up with diced chicken.)
Heat oven to 350
Combine cranberry sauce, dressing, and soup mix. Put chicken breasts in a sprayed or greased 3-quart casserole dish or 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour mixture over chicken. Bake, uncovered 45 to 60 minutes.
The extra sauce is really yummy over rice. What are some of your favorite recipes?
1 (8 ounce) bottle French dressing
1 envelope onion soup mix
8 boneless chicken breasts (as you can see we use chicken tenders, I'm so paranoid about chicken not cooking all the way through that when I cook with chicken breasts I cut it in the middle so much to check it that we usually end up with diced chicken.)
Heat oven to 350
Combine cranberry sauce, dressing, and soup mix. Put chicken breasts in a sprayed or greased 3-quart casserole dish or 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour mixture over chicken. Bake, uncovered 45 to 60 minutes.
The extra sauce is really yummy over rice. What are some of your favorite recipes?
1 comment:
That recipe sounds really yummy Lisa! I'll have to try that!
Post a Comment