Monday, November 29, 2010

Very Slowly Decking the Halls

Step One: Finish wreath that I started making last year but didn't have enough ornaments.
Step Two: Hang wreath.
(It's not perfect and my door is filthy, but it makes me happy - the wreath, not my filthy door.)

Step Three: Put away Halloween decorations and Matildas Birthday decorations.
My poor Thanksgiving turkeys never saw the light of day this year.
It's okay, Turkeys. Next year, in Jerusalem!
Or, you know, my kitchen.
Whichever.

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

That is beautiful! Good job Lisa!♥
I was coming in the front entry today and realized that my 'scarecrows and fall plants' were still by the front entry outside! I have my Christmas garland on the fence and oops, forgot about my Fall things. They're gone now!

Jerilee E. said...

I love this! I'm going to have to check this out when we are there to see how you did it.