Or maybe not.
I'm not sure why, but snow is such a big deal!
Rumors have been swirling for days that we would soon be getting snow, snow, snow!
You can't help but get caught up in the excitement and check weather.com every hour to see when, when, when?
But the thing is, it seems like half the time it just never happens.
Finally last night around ten it started to snow!
For about twenty minutes.
This was the only picture we were able to get before our the batteries in our camera gave up, but I wanted to post it for a few reasons.
One: This is the amount of snow that it took for our school district to cancel school today.
I had thought this was completely laughable, but when I went out for my run today (five miles, woot!) I realized it was actually surprisingly icey, so maybe not quite as laughable as I originally thought, but still.
Two: Adelaides first time playing in the snow! Awwww.
Three: Dressing like a hobo is Tillies absolute favorite. Pre-kids I kind of maybe thought things like 'why do parents let their kids out of the house looking like that?' But now that I have my own determined Tillie and zero energy, I totally get it. She loves putting together INSANE outfits and she's always so proud of them "Don't I look beautiful?" "Look, I'm all fashioned up!" I'm sure she'll grow out of it.
I'm hoping anyway.
2 comments:
You gotta love Tillie's fashion sense, ha, ha, ha! How cute! We had snow yesterday, last night, blowing sideways at about 30pmh! We have packed snow and ice! It was 13 degrees this morning! Somehow I don't like snow anymore!
Snow, SNOW, SNOW!!!
Please tell me you watch White Christmas each year this happens!
Also, I feel the same Hobo cringe when my boys where their cowboy boots with shorts ;) C'mon people, it's adorable - of course I let them leave the house like this!" Right? Maybe?
Post a Comment